The GDPR information clause:
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), please be informed that:
1. the controller of personal data is the BeReady SP.ZO.O. in Warsaw 02-797, Franciszka Klimczaka 17/80 street, NIP 9512456498, REGON:369573365, KRS: 0000720878
2. personal data will be processed in order to carry out the tasks of the BEREADY FOUNDATION FOUNDATION FOUNDATION pursuant to Articles 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016,
3. personal data shall be stored for as long as processing has not been discontinued for the purposes of analysis and business planning pursuant to Article 6(1)(f)(RODO) – the legitimate interest of the controller,
4. the recipients of your personal data will only be entities entitled to obtain personal data under the law,
5. every ordinary member has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing or revocation of his or her prior consent,
6. an ordinary member has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority,
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to participate in the BEREADYMASTERSCUP and PTT competition
Entering the tournament is tantamount to accepting the terms and conditions of the tournament in accordance with STT PTT regulations,
9. the competitor who enters the tournament agrees for ever and unconditionally to the free of charge photographic, video, Internet and television registration of all presentations and their use in any media by the Polish Dance Association and the Organizer for the purposes of the organized tournament and to the use of personal data in the materials of the tournament,
10. participation in the tournament is tantamount to consenting to the publication of the results of the tournament in the manner provided for by the IT system of the Polish Dance Association and on the website www.bereadymasterscup.com.
11. registering for a tournament is tantamount to declaring that your health is such that you are fit to participate in a dance tournament.