General TERMS OF SERVICE / Online ticket sales / The RODO information clause:
THE INTERNATIONAL BALLROOM DANCE TOURNAMENT BEREADY MASTERS CUP 3-4-5.04.2020
I. The tournament is a traditional event, organized according to the rules developed by PTT. BEREADY MASTERS CUP will be held on 3-4-5 April 2020 in Warsaw:
MCC Mazurkas Conference
Centre & Hotel
177 Poznańska Street
05-850 Ozarów Mazowieck
II. Organizer of the tournament:
02-797 Warsaw, ul. Franciszka Klimczaka 17/80, firstname.lastname@example.org
III. The aim of the event is, among other things:
– To enable Polish and foreign dance couples to perform to evaluate their own artistic skills, talents and artistic skills, musicality, movement skills, mastery of dance technique, etc..;
– giving Polish and foreign dance teachers and Polish judges the opportunity to take part in the assessment of the artistic skills of the couples participating in the tournament;
– giving Polish couples a possible opportunity to upgrade their dance class, in accordance with the regulations in force in dance organisations operating in Poland, if this tournament is accepted by them
IV. The tournament is an international event in which Polish and foreign dance couples of all age categories can participate, starting from younger children (up to 9 years old), adult couples of all categories, par pro am ,
V. BEREADY MASTERS CUP is a tournament open to all couples. Couples who are not members of the Polish Dance Association can register via the website www.bereadymasterscup.com
VI. Terms of participation in the tournament:
– Entry of the pair to the tournament by 20 March 2020.
– bringing accreditation in the amount of PLN 60.00 per pair for style 1 in class H, G, F, per person for combination
– contribution of accreditation in the amount of PLN 80.00 per pair for 1 style in Class E, D, C, B, A l
– contribution of accreditation in the amount of PLN 100.00 per pair for 1 style in the OPEN class
– WDC AL SWC category U12,U14,U16,U19 accreditation in the amount of EUR 40 -Para
– WDCAL SWC U21 , Amateur accreditation in the amount of 50 Euro – pair
– Polish Academic Championships – accreditation in the amount of 160 Pln – pair
– Polish Championships Mini Formation Accreditation 400 PLN – Formation
Polish Championships of Latin and Standard Dance Formation 700 PLN – Formation
Polish SHOW Championships accreditation
ProAM pairs according to the number of dances registered at www.bereadymasterscup.com
(a) through the online registration system at www.bereadymasterscup.com
VII. Organizational principles:
1st PTT pairs are registered according to the application, on the basis of documents confirming the pair, their age and class (preferably the starter book). Foreign pairs and ProAM pairs register on the basis of the declaration made in the online registration form at www.bereadymasterscup.com
The second tournament will be played:
a. in a combination of 6 dances in F class of 14-15 years old and open class of up to 9 years old,
b. in a combination of 8 dances in E class of category 14-15 years old and open class of category 10-11 years old,
c. in three standard and three Latin American dances in the F class of the age category over 15 years old,
d. in four standard dances and four Latin dances in the E class of the age category over 15 years old,
e. in the remaining classes and in the Open classes of the remaining age categories in five standard and five Latin dances,
EACH DANCE HAS SEPARATE ELIMINATION ROUNDS AND THE FINALS. AFTER THE FIRST ELIMINATION ROUND, THE FIRST ROUND OF THE ELIMINATION ROUND IS FOLLOWED BY A PLAY-OFF ROUND TO SUPPLEMENT THE NUMBER OF PAIRS IN THE NEXT ROUND.
3. participation is obligatory:
-In standard dances:
a. in the F class and up to 9 years in the open class participation in: English waltz, Vienna waltz and quickstep,
b. in E class 14-15 years old, E class over 15 years old and open 10-11 years old in: English waltz, tango, Vienna waltz and quickstep,
c. in other classes in: English waltz, tango, Viennese waltz, foxtrot and quickstep.
-In Latin American dances
a. in the F class and up to 9 years in the open class participation in: cha-cha-cha-cha, samba and jive,
b. in E class 14-15 years, E class over 15 years and open 10-11 years in: cha-cha-cha-cha, samba, rumba and jive,
c. in other classes in: cha-cha-cha-cha, samba, rumba, paso doble and jive.
4th In classes F, E and D – in all elimination rounds and in the final round only the figures from the books listed below will dance.
For the other classes the following dances in particular dance styles have been selected:
class S: English waltz – in standard dances and Cha Cha – in Latin dances;
Class A: Tango – in standard dances and Samba – in Latin American dances;
Class B: Foxtrot – in standard dances and Rumba – in Latin American dances.
Class C: Quickstep – in standard dances and Paso Doble – in Latin American dances.
5. The course of the tournament will determine the winners of each dance and style. The winners of the cups will be couples who will receive in class F 14-15 years old and up to 9 years in open class the best place for 6 dances, class E 14-15 years old and 10-11 class open the best place for 8 dances, class F category 15 years old the best place for three dances in a given style, class E category 15 years old the best place for four dances in a given style and in other classes the best place for five dances in a given style.
6th Dance pair in their class cannot miss any dance of a given style in the first elimination round.
7.The tournament has a current tempo.
8. A description of the basic figures for the selected dances that can be performed during this tournament is contained in the following books:
(a) THE BALLROOM dances:
THE BALLROOM TECHNIQUE – IMPERIAL SOCIETY of TEACHERS of DANCING
TECHNIQUE of BALLROOM DANCING by GUY HOWARD.
THE VIENNESE WALTZ by HARRY SMITH – HAMPSHIRE.
VIENNESE WALTZ TECHNIQUE – IMPERIAL SOCIETY of TEACHERS of DANCING (ISTD).
(b) Latin American dances:
THE REVISED TECHNIQUE of LATIN AMERICAN DANCING – IMPERIAL SOCIETY of TEACHERS of DANCING – RUMBA, SAMBA, CHA CHA CHA, JIVE, PASO DOBLE. TECHNIQUE of LATIN DANCING by WALTER LAIRD. SUPLEMENT TECHNIQUE of LATIN DANCING by WALTER LAIRD.
10. The tournament will be dressed in accordance with current PTT and WDC regulations.
1. The number of judges and the composition of the Refereeing Committee will be determined by the organizer. The Referee Commission shall also include judges
to the repertoire.
2. The Refereeing takes place in accordance with the PTT and WDC Refereeing Rules – in the elimination rounds by selection, in the final rounds – in the final rounds.
Judging on the spot.
3. Each member of the Referee Commission of the tournament is obliged to submit a proposal for disqualification of those couples who exceed the dance repertoire in a given dance by placing the letter R next to the pair in the Referee Card.
4. The decision about the disqualification of pairs and their withdrawal from further elimination in individual dances or from participation in the tournament is made by the Main Referee at the request of the Repertory Judge or the Artistic Director of the tournament.
– cups for winners and medals for the first three pairs;
– prizes for winners sponsored by institutions, dance schools, dance teachers, private individuals, sponsors.
X. Calculation of results:
1. The tournament is played in each dance separately, i.e. pairs are judged and promoted to the next round (including the final) in each dance.separately.
2. In the case of individual dances, the places are awarded as follows
a) in the final rounds based on the judge’s judgement using the Skating System;
(b) in the pre-final rounds, seats will be awarded on the basis of the number of referees’ crosses. A pair that has received more selections will be ranked higher;
c) in a given dance pairs that have the same number of predictions receive a place ex aequo e.g. 24-27.
3. The places of pairs in a combination (classes F, E, open to 9, open 10-11) or in the styles are calculated on the basis of the sum of the places occupied by the pair in the dances of a given style. Couples who have achieved a smaller amount of places in a given style are ranked higher. Couples who have received the same total number of seats occupy ex aequo positions in a given style.
4. The calculation of the points scored is based on the current system of scratching.
The following rules apply to F, E and D classes as well as to drawn dances for other classes with a limited dance repertoire:
(a) if the couple exceed the permitted repertoire for a given dance in the pre-final round, they will first receive a warning from the repertoire referee or the main referee and then, if repeated, will be disqualified from the dance;
(b) in the final round, the pair is disqualified without warning;
(c) where the couple exceed the permitted repertoire for a given dance in the final round, they shall receive the last seat in the final round from the judge. The referee
The main player may decide to repeat this final without this pair before disclosing the results;
d) a couple who have been disqualified for exceeding the permitted repertoire in a given dance will be placed last in that dance and in the round in which they have been disqualified. The place thus obtained will be included in the calculation of the total number of places and the result of the style or combination;
e) two or more pairs who have been disqualified for exceeding the repertoire will receive ex aequo the last average place in the dance and round, e.g. 22-24;
Please note that a couple disqualified in a dance and round takes a place lower than the weakest couple in that round (even if they do not receive
Please note that the disqualification for exceeding the repertoire applies only to one dance (unless the pair in the classroom, where the repertoire in other dances is limited, does not apply to the rules of this tournament).
A disqualified couple can of course compete in other dances and get a place and points.
f) A couple who cannot continue their dance due to an injury will receive the result of the injury until the moment the injury occurs:
she danced two dances and got injured – she gets the result of these dances, and in the remaining dances she gets zero points in a given round, and in the final she gets
the last place.
XI. Reclassifications and Premium Points:
The higher class receives 10% of the starting pairs – minimum 3 pairs.
In classes F, E, D, C, B, A – another 30 percent of all pairs receive 1 PREMIUM point;
XII. Any disputes arising during the tournament will be settled by the Tournament Management in consultation with the Main Referee.
XIII Sales of tickets on-line
– Handling of ticket reservations, table seats and fees
for dancers is carried out through the website www.bereadymasterscup.com
– Handling of electronic payments is handled by Dotpay system.
– The organizer of the tournament undertakes, in case of payment by the buyer by means of on-line payment, to deliver the purchased ticket to the Buyer in electronic form to the e-mail address provided or to enable him to download the generated ticket from his website or in any other form after contacting the Organizer.
Otherwise, the Organizer will refund 100% of the paid amount to the buyer within 14 days.
– Available payment methods are bank transfer and quick payment methods for all banks integrated with the Dotpay system.
– Protection of personal data. When booking tickets for an online tournament, it is necessary for the Buyer to provide his real name and address.
Name, surname and e-mail address. The provision of this information is voluntary but necessary for the purchase of a ticket. Submitted
the data are subject to full protection resulting from the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data
(i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
– The tournament organizer will administer data, i.e. store, process and, if necessary, transfer them to BEREADY MASTERS CUP i entities cooperating with it, in particular in order to carry out appropriate actions.
or activities, continuously improve customer service and inform about BEREADY MASTERS CUP products or special offers. The organizer declares that all information will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
personal data of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and that they will not be
sold, rented or transferred to third parties.
– Return policy. Due to the specific nature of booking specific places in the room where the dance tournament will be held, refunds are not accepted by the Organizer. The buyer is obliged to make an informed decision regarding the choice of the place and the decision to buy it.
In exceptional cases, the Organizer allows the possibility of changing the place to another at the same price or to a different place at a price higher than the price originally purchased after prior contact with the Organizer. However, he reserves the right to refuse to change the place without giving any reason.
– Complaint policy. The Organiser undertakes to accept the complaint if the event organized by him/her does not take place.
The organizer will respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt. In such a case, the Organiser undertakes to refund 100% of the amount paid by the Buyer to the account provided by the Buyer. Contact on the complaint:
XV. The RODO information clause:
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), please be informed that:
1. the controller of personal data is the BeReady SP.ZO.O. in Warsaw 02-797, Franciszka Klimczaka 17/80 street, NIP 9512456498, REGON:369573365, KRS: 0000720878
2. personal data will be processed in order to carry out the tasks of the BeReady SP.ZO.O. pursuant to Articles 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016,
3. personal data shall be stored for as long as processing has not been discontinued for the purposes of analysis and business planning pursuant to Article 6(1)(f)(RODO) – the legitimate interest of the controller,
4. the recipients of your personal data will only be entities entitled to obtain personal data under the law,
5. every ordinary member has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing or revocation of his or her prior consent,
6. an ordinary member has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority,
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to participate in the BEREADYMASTERSCUP and PTT competition
Entering the tournament is tantamount to accepting the terms and conditions of the tournament in accordance with STT PTT regulations,
9. the competitor who enters the tournament agrees for ever and unconditionally to the free of charge photographic, video, Internet and television registration of all presentations and their use in any media by the Polish Dance Association and the Organizer for the purposes of the organized tournament and to the use of personal data in the materials of the tournament,
10. participation in the tournament is tantamount to consenting to the publication of the results of the tournament in the manner provided for by the IT system of the Polish Dance Association and on the website www.bereadymasterscup.com.
11. registering for a tournament is tantamount to declaring that your health is such that you are fit to participate in a dance tournament.